News on beer
- The maker of Bud Light is investing $2 billion to make its beer ‘more sophisticated’
- Tue, 23 May 2017 14:32:00 GMT - The world’s largest beer company, maker of Budweiser, Bud Light, Beck’s and Stella Artois, is investing $2 billion in American brewing operations over the next four years. Anheuser-Busch, which has been aggressively buying up craft breweries to make ...
- Cheers! Here's how much beer boosts the N.C. economy
- Wed, 24 May 2017 04:18:00 GMT - Have yourself a beer; it’s good for the state’s economy. The beer industry contributes more than $8.8 billion a year to North Carolina’s economy, says a new study commissioned by the National Beer Wholesalers Association and the Beer Institute.
- New Orleans beer: A definitive guide to Louisiana breweries and tap rooms
- Wed, 24 May 2017 04:15:00 GMT - Want to drink local? You've got more choices than ever in Louisiana. The number of breweries in our state has exploded recently, with no slowdown in sight. To help make sense of the state of suds, here is our guide to beer available around New Orleans.
- B&O Play’s newest music product is a beer
- Wed, 24 May 2017 04:04:00 GMT - B&O Play has been pushing the boundaries of music and science with experiments which may result in better tasting beer for everyone. Danish audio experts B&O Play, quirky fun-loving sister company to the more serious Bang & Olufsen, has revealed a new ...
- Your Favorite Craft Beer May Soon Disappear From Store Shelves — Here’s Why
- Tue, 23 May 2017 18:30:00 GMT - In interest of full disclosure, I am not a beer drinker — I hate the stuff. I’d love to be one of those chicks who swigs beer from the bottle, but I’m not. Because beer is yucky. I do, however, live in a part of the world (Loudoun County, Virginia ...
- Beer Can Be a Win-Win for Jobs and Water in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Wed, 24 May 2017 03:56:00 GMT - Emily Foecke is the international development fellow at Young Professionals in Foreign Policy (YPFP). She is also a research assistant with the Center If early investments are made in industrial water efficiency, beer can be a win-win for jobs and water ...
- Beer Storage
- Wed, 24 May 2017 02:23:00 GMT - We’ve heard it many times: Store your beer in a dark, cool place. Brad Smith explains what damage light and heat can do to finished beer. Light and excessive heat can damage the flavor and stability of your finished beer. They cause a variety of off ...
- Short order: Select AVL Beer Week events
- Wed, 24 May 2017 03:56:00 GMT - Know this: Gan Shan Station launches an on-site community market. The Asian restaurant, led by locally grown chef Patrick O'Cain, will host its first market June 3. Open Saturdays from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. through the end of October, the market will feature ...
- Michigan Craft Beer and Faygo Pop ideas for summer
- Wed, 24 May 2017 03:19:00 GMT - Memorial Day weekend often marks the kickoff to summer in Michigan. Pools open to the public, northbound traffic increases, and families grill out. It is a weekend filled with great food and cold drinks. MLive explored some recipes that utilized Michigan ...
- Like beer? Biking? Wisconsin is great for both
- Wed, 24 May 2017 03:42:00 GMT - Like beer? Biking? Wisconsin is great for both Done right, mixing bike riding with beer drinking makes both better. Wisconsin helps. Check out this story on wausaudailyherald.com: http://wdhne.ws/2qUZ9G8